KABINETT welcomes submissions from artists seeking representation.
Portfolios are accepted throughout the year. We work closely with our artists to help promote their work to a wider audience – through exhibits, special public and private events, direct marketing, PR, internet marketing and new media channels.
Artists working in all media including painting, drawing, mixed media, photography, printmaking and sculpture are invited to submit work. We are devoted to exhibiting original, profound and important works of art from a select group of international artists. We seek artists who embrace a rich, diverse, multi-cultural or world perspective to their work. Each of our artists is selected based on mastery of their technique and craft, singular and unique creative vision, and commitment to their art. We choose to represent work that we love, art that moves and transforms us.
Please include the following in your submission:
1. Please send 10-20 images of recent work labeled with your name, title of each piece, date of completion, medium, dimensions, and your artist net price (prior to gallery commission). Email link to a dropbox folder is preferred, but thumbdrive or disk (gif or jpeg) images also accepted.
2. Support materials: include a cover letter, resume, artist statement, recent articles or reviews about your work, and announcement cards from previous exhibitions if available. Please be sure to include current contact information including phone and email.
3. DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL WORK BY MAIL. WE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ORIGINAL WORK.
4. If mailing materials, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of materials or valid FedEx number.
5. Please be patient. We will try to review materials as soon as possible. However, due to travel and time demands, expect 6-12 months for a response.
6. If we are interested in a Studio Visit or Meeting, we will contact you via phone or email.
ATTN: Gabriel Boyers – KABINETT Portfolio Submission, 321 Walnut St. #543, Newton, MA 02460.
All properly submitted submissions will receive a gallery response.
NO CALLS PLEASE: WRITE TO ADDRESS ABOVE.